Powerful, Visual Explanations of Brands, Categories, and Competitors
Reports from BAV Insights compare, contrast, measure, and track brands using BAV’s proven Brand Pillar and PowerGrid methodology, recognized by leading brand professionals and academics worldwide. This vivid framework captures the underlying factors that build or erode a brand’s equity and give you an unparalleled understanding of your brand’s stage of development and momentum.
Reports from BAV Insights provide a deeper understanding of a brand and answer critical questions about your brand, competitors, and the category, such as:
- Why do some brands do well in a category and some brands falter?
- What brand attributes accrue directly to a business’ bottom line and significantly impact the P/E ratio and the ability to command premium pricing?
- What do your customers demand of a brand’s personality?
- What does it take to be the leading brand in a category?
- How will the actions of my competitors affect a brand in the marketplace?
Reports by BAV Insights Include BAV Pillars of Brand Health, the Brand PowerGrid, and comprehensive imagery attributes for all brands contained in the report.
BAV’s Brand Pillars
The essence of understanding the state of your brand. Reports from BAV Insights are based on BAV’s foundational four pillars of brand health. Each pillar reveals unique insights about a brand:
The Pillars of Brand Health are used to create the BAV PowerGrid, whichplots Brand Strength against Brand Stature and illustrates your brand’s position and momentum in the market, a unique view of brands that provide both a current snaptshot of a brand’s health and a forward-looking measure of a brand’s future performance.
Brands tend to move clockwise around the PowerGrid in an evolutionary lifecycle starting at the lower left quadrant. They begin by building energized differentiation and relevance, to become interesting niche brands. Then a select few build Esteem and Knowledge to become leadership brands. But if their difference and momentum begins to fade, they slip to mass market, commodity, and finally to erosion.
BAV’s Brand Imagery
Underlying the macro elements of brand equity are 48 emotional imagery attributes that collectively dimensionalize brand personality and form the basis for strategic recommendations to build brands.
Reports from BAV Insights provide clear, incisive graphics to illuminate your brand’s strength, stature, and imagery. Click to enlarge any of the sample sides below.
BAV Offers Two Levels of Reports
Our basic report, called Brand Essentials
, provides key BAV metrics:
- BAV's Four Pillars of Brand Health
- BAV's PowerGrid
- BAV's Basic Level of Brand Attributes and Imagery
- Brand Awareness Measures
- Audience Cuts: All, Male & Female
A more comprehensive report, called Brand Assessment
, provides all-of-the-above features, plus:
- Deeper Brand Attribute and Imagery Analysis
- Industry-Standard Tracking Metrics
- Audience Cuts: All, Male & Female, as well as age groups