Harness the power of BAV's global brand database with our basic report: Brand Essentials
Core Questions Brand Essentials Helps Answer
The movement and success of a brand is illustrated by BAV’s four pillars of brand health. Each pillar reveals unique insights about a brand:
- Energized Differentiation: reflects the brand’s motion and direction in the marketplace.
- Relevance: indicates how appropriate consumers perceive the brand to be.
- Esteem: the consumer’s perception of the quality of the brand and how much it is respected.
- Knowledge: indicates its degree of consumer awareness and understanding.
- Brand Strength is plotted against Brand Stature on the BAV PowerGrid, which creates an accurate assessment of the position and momentum of a brand or set of brands. This is the heart of our developmental model, allowing us to identify clear patterns of growth, health, decay or recovery over time.
Each Brand Essentials report cuts the data by three segments:
Talk to our Team to find out how we can help your brand. Contact Us