Dive deeper into the drivers of a brand’s image with our comprehensive Brand Assessment report
- Energized Differentiation: reflects the brand’s motion and direction in the marketplace.
- Relevance: indicates how appropriate consumers perceive the brand to be.
- Esteem: the consumer’s perception of the quality of the brand and how much it is respected.
- Knowledge: indicates its degree of consumer awareness and understanding.
- Brand Strength is plotted against Brand Stature on the BAV PowerGrid, which creates an accurate assessment of the position and momentum of a brand or set of brands. This is the heart of our developmental model, allowing us to identify clear patterns of growth, health, decay or recovery over time.
- The BAV butterfly chart compares the top five attributes that are on the upswing for the brand versus the top five attributes that the brand is losing over the course of the year, and against any selected competition.
- The BAV waterfall chart shows how a brand scored on all 48 BAV imagery attributes, and would be trended and benchmarked against any selected competition.
- The BAV brand board presents a range of brands both inside and outside of the category that most resemble the target brand.
- Factor analysis that groups attributes into themes and plots them on spider charts, trended and benchmarked against any selected competition.
- BAV’s exclusive Leveragability chart that illustrates the attributes a brand must own, should own, and should leverage, to be in BAV’s Leadership Quadrant.
Talk to our Team to find out how we can help your brand. Contact Us