New York, NY
Valuator group within Young & Rubicam Brands is seeking a highly skilled Brand Analyst to join our rapidly growing brand consultancy. We have a fast-paced team environment where initiative is valued and creative thinking is encouraged. The Analyst will be assigned to client teams across a variety of consumer-driven categories, performing analytic research and using qualitative insights to provide clients with recommendations on business strategies.
- Perform advanced multivariate statistical work such as factor analysis; cluster analysis; perceptual mapping; linear and non-linear regression; longitudinal modeling using SPSS or other advanced statistical software
- Interpret and apply analytics to strategic brand development, brand positioning and dynamics, brandscape evaluation, brand imagery diagnosis, consumer segmentation, etc.
- Creatively integrate analytics and qualitative insights to develop strategic recommendations that drive clients’ brands and business performance
- Participate in client meetings and help maintain ongoing relationships, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in social sciences, research or other related fields preferred
- Very strong analytics skills (prior statistics/market research experience preferred)
- Fluency in Excel
- Fluency in PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and comfort interacting with clients
- Passion for brands and marketing
- Natural curiosity and passion for learning
- Proficiency in SPSS/statistical packages
All Content © 2017 BrandAsset Consulting
Subscribe to BAViewsletter, our monthly newsletter, and to weekly BAViews, our blog, to keep up to date with BAV’s latest insights.
Please check your inbox
to confirm your email address.