New York, NY
The BAV® Consulting group within Young & Rubicam Brands is seeking a highly skilled Account Director to join our rapidly growing brand consultancy. Our proprietary brand equity model (BrandAsset® Valuator) is the foundation for our work. It uses advanced statistical methods to provide brand insights and business solutions for our clients. We have a fast-paced team environment where initiative is valued and creative thinking is encouraged.
The Account Director will work with the Director of Brand Strategy to focus on new business development and to lead client projects across a variety of consumer-driven categories. The Account Director will be the primary relationship manager with existing clients and will co-manage a team of Brand Consultants and Brand Analysts.
Sales and Client Relationship Management
- Contribute to sales process – both new business and renewals – in conjunction with Group Director of Brand Strategy; prospecting for new business will include leads obtained from existing contacts, leads obtained via current client introductions, and inbound calls received from prospects familiar with the BAV model.
- Manage overall and day-to-day aspects of client relationships
- Manage client deadlines and work stream of deliverables
- Manage and mentor team of Brand Consultants and Brand Analysts
- Form strategic recommendations for clients using brand positioning and dynamics, brandscape evaluations, brand imagery diagnoses, consumer segmentation, and other marketing tools
- Apply understanding of core business and organizational strategies to client recommendations
Knowledge of Marketing and BrandAsset®Valuator Tool
- Work with Group Director of Brand Strategy to structure client proposals, determining types of analysis and deliverables
- Convert client proposals into analytic and research plans for execution
- Leverage marketing industry knowledge and media content expertise to inform client projects and mentor Brand Consultants and Brand Analysts
- Serve as expert in BAC products and knowledge
- Proven ability to sell new business
- MBA or relevant advanced degree strongly preferred
- 7+ years experience in client-facing and/or account management role demonstrating superior customer relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfort interpreting statistical analyses
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Passion for brands and marketing
- Strong organizational skills, including managing timelines, projects and deliverables
- Team-oriented, with experience leading and developing staff
- Self-starter, strong attention to detail, pride in execution
- Management consulting experience a plus
All Content © 2017 BrandAsset Consulting
Subscribe to BAViewsletter, our monthly newsletter, and to weekly BAViews, our blog, to keep up to date with BAV’s latest insights.
Please check your inbox
to confirm your email address.